SIEC does not warrant or make any representations as to the security of the Website nor does it warrant the functions or materials accessible from or contained in the Website will work uninterrupted or error free, the defects will be corrected, or that the Website is free from viruses or other harmful elements.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The Website and all information and other materials made available on or through the Website are provided ‘as-is’ without representations, warranties, conditions and indemnities of any kind, either express or implied. SIEC disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, uninterrupted or error-free operation, title, non-infringement or other violation of rights, or those arising out of a course of dealing or usage of trade. SIEC DOES NOT provide any representations, warranties, conditions or indemnities regarding the use, validity, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, availability or reliability of, or any results of the use of, or otherwise respecting, the Website or any information or other materials made available on or through the Website or any websites linked to or from the Website. SIEC DOES NOT ASSUME any obligation to update the Website or advise of any further developments with respect to the Website. Information that is provided on the Website or on other websites to which the Website provides links may contain errors and may be subject to change without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall SIEC be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, aggravated, economic or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of use, data, profit, opportunity or savings, arising out of or in any way related to the use, or the inability to use or access the Website or any information or other materials available on or through the Website whether based in contact, tort, negligence or otherwise, even if SIEC or an authorized representative of SIEC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Website or any information or other materials available on or through the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
In order to participate in the Website activities you must register for a personal account (“User Account”) by providing an email address, password and other personal information. Certain Website functions may have additional eligibility requirements as specified on the Website. You represent that all information provided by you is accurate, current and complete and you agree that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website.
You agree that you will never divulge or share access or access information to your User Account with any third party for any reason. You also agree to that you will create, use, and access only one User Account, and that you will not access the Website using multiple User Accounts.
Website Access, Content and Forums
All content, information and advice contained on the Website (collectively, the "Information") is provided on an “as-is” basis and SIEC hereby expressly disclaims all liability and you hereby waive, as against SIEC, for any action you may take as a result of relying on such content, information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action. You understand that the Information may be created by SIEC or a third party. The Information may be protected by intellectual property rights owned by SIEC or the third party which provides such Information to the Website. You are granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive license to display the Information and print short extracts of the Information for your own personal use only, and you shall be fully responsible for any consequences resulting from such use. None of the Information may be otherwise reproduced, modified, republished, sold or distributed, in whole or in part, in any manner or form without the prior written consent of SIEC or the third party which has provided such Information.
- Copy, distribute, publish, broadcast, reproduce, alter or tamper with in any way, or otherwise use any material contained on the Website;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained on any material copied or printed from the Website;
- Link to the Website,
without SIEC’s prior written consent.
Rules of Conduct
By using the Website, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that:
- Constitutes advertising or promotion, junk mail, "spamming," chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. Links that connect to commercial websites will not be considered unauthorized solicitations unless the link or the website content appears to be intended as a means of solicitation as determined by SIEC in its sole discretion;
- Contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware;
- Intentionally interferes with the operation of the Website including, without limitation, mail or "post" bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including a SIEC employee or forges any TCP-IP packet header, e-mail header or any part of a message header. This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous re-mailers;
- Attacks or insults another Website user;
- Suggests or encourages illegal activity.
You are not permitted to post hypertext links on the Website to content hosted and maintained by you or third parties.
SIEC makes no claims or representations regarding, or accepts any responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of linked sites accessible from the Website.
The Website contains materials which are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in these materials are either owned by SIEC or the third party which created such materials.